It’s Day 5 of the Simplify Your Summer series and I’m wrapping things up (except for the live Q&A session of course) by talking about ditching the guilt this Summer.
Watch the video:
If you’re ready to let go of the guilt this wedding season (and forever), here’s my formula:
- BYOBF (Be Your Own Best Friend)
- Realize everyone experiences needless guilt.
- Cut yourself some slack.
- Know that you are more than enough, just as you are.
- Get present. Go out for ice cream, do something productive.
- Take on the motto: “No Guilt, Just Results”
- If you’re slacking, go big. Go skydiving. Have a picnic.
- Don’t just sit there moping on Facebook.
- Refuse to live in the past.
- Instead, ask “what is the opportunity right-freakin-now?”
It’s all about changing expectations and letting go so you can be happier and more productive right now. If you want to learn more about that process, check out my blog post on Being like the Roomba®.
Get the rest of the Simplify Your Summer expert tips delivered straight to your inbox and get access to the live Q&A with Jeff Hellenbrand on May 20th at cakecoaching.com/kiss.